Workforce Analyst I
US - OR - Beaverton
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Analyzes, monitors, and evaluates the function of the workforce (call or service) center by monitoring activities on a real-time basis. Creates schedules and provides regular reports to management on workload and workforce. Works with Finance to maintain budget accuracy and improve forecast capabilities.
Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Builds collaborative working relationships internally and externally.
- To maintain the day today administration, forecast generation and schedule creation in the global workforce systems.
- Handle ticket requests involving agent administration such as new hires, terminations, skill changes and availability in both Total view and Performance Manager.
- Ensure access rights are properly maintained for management and agents.
- Assist in project database maintenance to ensure contact types and queues are appropriately mapped in the Total view system.
- Follow and complete the weekly forecast generation and schedule creation within Total view.
- Create weekly and monthly analytics of forecast accuracy, schedule adherence and exception code analysis.
- Represent Workforce Management in Manila and assent to coordinating events between the Workforce Management team and Manila delivery management.
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Real Time Analyst or other staff position doing Administrative work in a Helpdesk/BPO environment.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office 2007 applications and in-depth knowledge of Excel and Access.
- An understanding of database fundamentals and data management.
- Must be able to follow through with assigned tasks and meet due dates with these tasks.
- The ability to work with a diverse team located around the globe.
- Take direction remotely and not depend on face to face interaction and still work with the team to obtain goals.
- Experience with IEX Total view and Performance Manager a plus.
- Willing to work on different shifts, including weekends.
- Ability to work independently.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY