US - NJ - Florham Park
- Word Processor in Florham Park, NJ
- 9 month contract
- Prepares documents, such as financial statements, audit committee reports, mail merges, proposals and presentations, etc., using Firm sponsored software.
- Quality Control
- Proof Reading
- Coding, reading format to ensure correct
- XHTML and HTML
- Experience in - Dreamweaver, PowerGREP,
- Bonus if Experience in - AEM (adobe experience manager) Adobe XML add-on
- GSuite, MicrosoftSuite
- Project Management Skills
- Prioritize work, be independent, change agility
- Years of experience: no less than 1 year, preferably 2 years
Project Management Skills
- Ability to organize, plan and carry out complex assignments with guidance
- Ability to work effectively within tight deadlines
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan and carry out complex assignments
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize work and seek guidance when questions arise
- Strong testing / quality assurance skills. Includes validating that all published content appears in Inform.
- Ability to work effectively with local and virtual teams
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment where priorities may shift
- Excellent client service skills; flexible and dynamic interpersonal techniques
Content Management skills
- Manage content lifecycle process following established procedures
- Format and publish approved content following established procedures within expected turnaround time
- Ability to become familiar with standard setter websites and identify content relevant for Inform.
- Strong QC (quality control) skills; ability to follow a QC checklist to ensure that content meets standards and matches the original source as closely as possible.