Visual Services Specialist I
US - IA - Davenport
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Responsible for designing and editing advanced-level PowerPoint presentations with a strong focus on visual storytelling to reinforce key messages while adhering to client branding standards.
- Create and edit advanced-level PowerPoint presentations from sometimes complex and ambiguous notes and other sources with minimal direction
- Maintain high quality standards by proofing work for errors, consistency, and adherence to standard formats
- Support other basic requests for documents and presentations in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
What do you need to be successful?
- Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- High degree of computer literacy, with advanced skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and advanced slide generation
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, ThinkCell, Visio and InDesign are a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional organization and problem solving skills; thinks "outside of the box”
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and independently prioritize under narrow time limitations and/or with interruptions, to produce accurate results
- Ability to understand and manage complex organizational relations
- Attendance and schedule adherence are required for this position
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of one of our Delivery Centers at 1010 E Kimberly Rd, Davenport, IA 52807.
Please submit your resume to: Carla McGrew at firstname.lastname@example.org