VIP Deskside Support
US - CA - Santa Monica
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
This is a high profile role with direct IT support responsibilities to the CEO and his staff. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism, discretion, excellent customer service skills and knowledge of a Microsoft IT environment. The role requires flexibility in working hours and the ability to occasionally support the executives remotely during off-hours.
- Provide white glove service to C-level employees
- Deployment of computers, peripherals, monitors, smartphones/IPhones, and VOIP phones
- Migration of user data
- End user orientation and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Disposal of old equipment
- Primary point-of-contact for all IT issues involving executives. Will work across IT functions, vendors and with the IT Service Delivery for problem resolution.
- Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little or no guidance in high paced environment.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3-4 years of applicable experience, including at least two years of experience as a Deployment Technician
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Advanced experience imaging and configuring PCs
- Good computer troubleshooting skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of setting up and configuring VOIP
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting computers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong background in Windows Operating Systems with emphasis on Windows 7
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- A valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to walk, bend, and lift equipment up to 50 pounds, and engage in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.