UX Lead (Salesforce)
US - FL - Tampa
- UX Lead (Salesforce) in Tampa, FL
- 6 month contract
- 90% remote work
- The ability to communicate well with stakeholders and leaders (not just technical skills) is extremely important
- Experience working with Salesforce (CRM), including working with the Salesforce Lightning UI previously.
- Review and update the customization & configuration of an existing, enterprise-scale Salesforce Lightning implementation.
- Provide suggested updates & changes to promote ease of work in the system, with an emphasis on user experience and process flow.
- Begin with a review of the mobile experience, then move on to the existing desktop experience.
- After all existing features have been reviewed and UX suggestions made, you will review and provide input to ongoing development effort in an agile development environment.
- Required to have experience working with Salesforce (CRM), including working with the Salesforce Lightning UI previously.
- Experience or familiarity with the Salesforce mobile application is a plus.
- Must be able to produce wireframes, screen designs, process flow diagrams, and other aides to product owners and developers, and able to put together Powerpoint, Documents, and PDFs to support conversations as necessary.
- Must be collaborative and at ease working with a global, diverse group at scale, and must be willing and able to clearly & concisely communicate needed changes & the reasons for them, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is required for this role.
- Prior experience working in a virtual role and with a large global organization would be preferable.
- Must be motivated, a proactive communicator, and able to demonstrate curiosity, creativity, and a strong design sense applicable to an enterprise CRM system & work environment.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) in computer science, information technology or a related discipline preferred, but not required