User Access Administrator I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Manage/Monitor/Create user IDs for different applications as required by the business
- Monitor tools for user access changes and immediately apply these changes to the appropriate user accesses across the business
- Work closely with different groups in order to deliver the requested specifications on a requested ticket
- Work accesses with pre-existing GPOs
- Administer different levels of accesses through Active Directory or tools that simulate the properties of Active Directory
- Work as fast as possible on cases/tickets while maintaining the highest possible level of accuracy under pressure
- Communicate professionally with different managers across the client organization in order to better complete a task as well as relay the different levels of progress on a task
- Analyze existing access profiles and identify key modifications that need tbe performed in order to fulfil corresponding security updates or changes based on user’s functional changes
- Regularly monitor existing user profiles for inactivity in order to disable these inactive profiles in a timely manner tminimize security risks
- Work of tasks based on structured levels or priority
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior Tier I help desk experience
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
- Experience troubleshooting printers
- Lotus Notes/Office 365 experience
- Ability to fluently speak and write in Portuguese preferred
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.