US_Support Specialist IT B_Level M
US - NC - Greensboro
- This position performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in efforts to support local end-users, remote end-users, and production lines. Additionally this position utilizes global processes and tools to achieve the end results. The System Support Specialist goal is to achieve total end-user satisfaction for technical issues by possessing exceptional customer service skills and solid troubleshooting skills typical of an end-user client-server environment on a global network. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all problems and requests are logged and tracked in the Case Management system correctly and accurately.
- Resolves incidents, escalates where necessary and follows up on open cases
- Troubleshoot technical issues using personal skills, knowledge base, vendor literature and communication with team members.
- Top priority is solid customer service skillset, followed by experience with basic end-user client troubleshooting. Microsoft Windows Enterprise client environment.