Transformation Manager I
US - MI - Southfield/Midland/Remote
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Develop and manage the creation and implementation of an innovation and automation strategy as part of a global IT managed workplace support services team for a large global Fortune 100 client of Stefanini. This leader will create and own implementation of a global IT support transformation roadmap, conduct end user workshops, promote end user enablement of tools and self-service, identify opportunities for persona and bi-modal initiatives such as biometrics, social platforms and other technologies to improve the end user experience, and manage and mature solutions and strategies to drive service improvement to a global customer base.
The Transformation Manager will lead and provide strategic and tactical leadership of a dedicated Innovation Office. The Innovation office is a team of professionals who will develop and provide data analytics, identification of service improvements such as shift left functions to reduce the operating costs of the program, Innovation planning and collaboration, Incident and Request reduction, AI and Cognitive development strategies, predictive and proactive analytics, and automation. Will be expected to have knowledge and experience leading large global teams, provide thought leadership, possess IT and workplace services expertise, customer experience management skills, and a mindset to continuously drive improvements in cost efficiencies and process improvement. Will lead projects using agile project management processes and tools to ensure the organization will receive the expected benefit.
What do you need to succeed?
- Organizational skills are critical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience of Transition/ Transformation projects
- Ability to lead and manage large complex global projects
- Strong knowledge of IT functions, Global ITO Outsourcing, Self-motivated, able to work independently and reliably
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's or graduate certifications preferred. Typically requires less than 1-2 years of Management experience
- Minimum 10 years in IT workplace support
- Experience in customer experience management
- Experience in business and digital transformation initiatives
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external global stakeholders and engage with them to drive transformations to completion
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take risks to achieve the maximum gains
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.