Training Logistics Coordinator
US - MA - Waltham
- Training Logistics Coordinator in Waltham, MA
- 8 month contract
- Create and maintain a training schedule for GBE training.
- Work with Learning & Development to ensure training courses are loaded to the Learning Management System, assigned to the correct learners and run reports on training completion statistics.
- Update and create documentation as needed.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to provide demonstrations as needed.
- Track and maintain training log on training participation.
- Plan and coordinate facility logistics/equipment/hospitality/training aids for training events.
- Oversee registration for training classes
- Act as the point person for general training inquiries and provide customer service
- Independent judgment and strong time management skills are required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Familiarity with operating media equipment, such as projectors, display walls, DVD players, and more.
- Experience managing a database, preferably a Learning Management System.
- Proven ability to learn systems/databases quickly.
- Ability to deal with individuals from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to organize events with large groups of hands-on participants.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint and a willingness to learn all computer software that is required to create training.
- 4 year degree in Education, Human Resources, or relevant fields preferred.
- Candidate should be energetic, a self-starter, proactive and resourceful.