US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Organize, prepare and deliver training for Service Desk or Deskside Support
- Actively participate as a leader on global training team to ensure continuity of customer experience
- Provide leadership to other local Trainers and SMEs regarding training best practices
- Monitor and propose modifications to training based on success rates
- Create and track training documentation including training records, rosters and evaluations
- Uphold Stefanini knowledge management practices including implementation of KCS as appropriate.
- Develop and evaluate knowledge articles using Stefanini standards.
- Coordinate a small team of back-up assistants for any or all of these three areas of training, quality and knowledge.
- Collaborate with STRIKE Management and Quality Management for support and consistency in corporate practices.
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years training experience
- Effective communication skills
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Must be knowledgeable of the information being trained, and committed to stay current of any evolving technologies
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
- Expereince with Service Now a bonus
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.