US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Organize, prepare and deliver training for technical and communications training needs for new hire, current team, and change management development.
- Create and track training documentation including training records, training plans, rosters, daily training summaries, course evaluations, and assessments.
- May develop curriculum to include the creation of manuals, references and support materials
- Monitor and propose modifications to training based on analysis and evaluation results.
- Author and contribute knowledge for one client
- Promote and support knowledge best business practice of KCS
- Work with subject matter experts to enhance effectiveness of available knowledge
- Produce and analyze reports of knowledge base usage and effectiveness with help of a KS II.
- May assist with other duties like resource support, quality monitoring, and coaching.
- Oversee nesting of new employees appropriate according to project needs.
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years training or knowledge experience
- Stefanini Trainer Certification and STRIKE Training course completion preferred
- Familiar with Stefanini Knowledge Best Business Practices
- Effective communication skills
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Must be knowledgeable of the information being trained, and committed to stay current of any evolving technologies
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
- Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of particular field of specialization
- Using established procedures and works under local supervision and STRIKE Manager
- Performs assigned tasks with competence as well as contribute innovative ideas for both project and overall training program improvement.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.