Testing Analyst III
US - NC - Charlotte
- In this role, the applicant is responsible for user acceptance testing in the Online and Mobile Banking Application platform.
- This includes end to end accountability to test the quality of the digital user experience through visual inspection against established user experience guidelines, comps and copy validation.
- The applicant will need to create test cases, execute test scripts and participate in problem resolution in an agile environment.
- Candidates should have strong relationship building skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Finally, the applicant needs to be viewed as a reliable partner, to the product team in assessing and addressing business needs.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong digital and mobile experience
- Must be a quick learner
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task while effectively managing time and meeting critical deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong customer focus with the ability to advocate for the customer experience
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Background in User Acceptance Testing or strong attention to detail
- 1-2 years of experience in an Agile environment is a plus
- Broad exposure to various operating/browser configurations
- 1+ years of Mobile testing experience
- Experience in testing automation development is a plus