US - FL - Tampa
- Technical Writer in Tampa, FL
- 5 month contract
- Meet with Process Improvement/Learning & Education Team leaders.
- Determine the Guidance documentation needed for rollout of new process.
- Prepare present and gain approval of "fresh" approach using illustrations.
- Review of current documentation in place.
- Use artistic flair and previous experience to develop/deliver enhancements.
- Present interim sections as completed for approval. Make final presentation to the Project Leaders to ensure it meets their requirements.
- At least 6 years experience in Technical Documentation with large organizations.
- Experienced in preparing clear process maps to blend in well with operating manual content.
- Deep understanding of how to promote use of support documentation associated with technology rollouts.
- Good listener and able to prepare management presentations for approval of new concepts/ design presentations. Willing to take a "fresh eyes" look at existing documentation and create new transformational results.
- Good positive attitude and willingness to get the job done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills gained from working with all organization levels in previous roles.
- Strong technical skills on preparing Operating Procedures/Manuals/Training Presentations.
- PDF and RoboHelp HTML.
- Creating Interactive PDF content (Like RoboHelp).
- Flash and Robodemo.
- Graphics manipulation (SnagIT editor, etc.) CGI code (for forms processing, hooking RoboHelp code into online pages).
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BS, BA) or 5 years IT experience.