US - MD - Timonium
- Technical Specialist in Timonium, MD
- 12 month contract
Explanation for Position
- This position entails designing, implementing, and maintaining code
- and data. Responsibilities include review and analysis of business and
- functional requirements. Participation in project architecture and
- technical design. Performing technical analysis, implementation,
- debugging and maintenance of complex program modules. Writing
- design and technical specifications, code implementation, defect
- correction, unit testing, and participation in design and code reviews.
Details of Position
- The Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- Candidate participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- Candidate collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- The Senior Applications Developer provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration and maintenance.
- Candidate provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 5-8+
- years' of technical experience in Windows based application
- programming and development using C++, C# and SQL.
- Agile Development - Intermediate
- Detail-oriented - Advanced
- Effective Communication - Advanced
- Initiative - Advanced
- C# .NET - Beginner
- C++ - Advanced
- SQL Programming - Intermediate
- Windows Operating System - Advanced