US - MD - Timonium
- Sr. Programmer Analyst in Alpharetta, GA
- To start ASAP
Explanation for Position
- This position is to provide support during the Execution and Development phases for AMS Modernization.
- This position is in alignment with our future organization.
Details of Position
- The Tech Specialist will be a member of the Strategic Package Planning Solutions development team responsible for high performance, real-time applications that are critical to client operations.
- Provides input, participation, and support, performing full SDLC management activities.
- Collaborate with teams and support emerging technologies, effective communication and achievement of objectives by providing knowledge and support during development, integration, and application maintenance.
- Participate in requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, and support.
- Technical focus on server-side (vs. GUI) implementation of real-time, data-driven
- applications, services, and components written in C#, .Net Core, Couchbase, SQL using Microsoft Visual Studio and related toolsets.
- Achieve levels of performance, experience with the following products/platforms a requirement:.NET Core, OpenShift, ActiveMQ,
- CouchBase, TFS/Jenkins, Agile, DevOps and CI/CD Methodologies
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, proactive, organized, communicate clearly both orally and in written communications.
- C# .NET - Expert
- Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS) - Advanced
- Couch Base - Advanced
- SQL Language - Advanced
- Client Server Architecture - Intermediate
- MQ - Intermediate
- C++ - Advanced