US - KY - Louisville
- Technical Specialist in Louisville, KY
- 12 month contract
Explanation for Position
- This position is for a Technical Specialist in the Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering Development and Support Department.
- This position is responsible for supporting vendor-built and/or internally-built software and code design/development.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Information Technology, or computer related field.
Details of Position
- The skill set of the candidate should include a working knowledge of distributed application environments (Oracle, SQL, Linux / Unix scripting, JAVA, HTML, etc.).
- The candidate must provide input and participate in support of full systems life cycle management activities, such as analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software.
- This position will provide input to applications development project plans, integrations, and maintenance within the distributed systems environment.
- The candidate will collaborate with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Candidate must interact effectively with other developers, management and internal customers.
- Experience with MS Office, Project, Visio.
- Web Development Technologies - Advanced
- Java Programming - Advanced
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design - Advanced
- Oracle - Advanced
- Microsoft Team Foundational Server (TFS) - Intermediate