US - MD - Timonium
- Technical Specialist in Timonium, MD
- To start ASAP
Explanation for Position
- This position is in alignment with our next generation organization chart. they will be a team member of the ORION Prototyping
- development team building applications to test concepts needed for ORION.
- We are seeking a candidate with a bachelor degree or higher in
- Computer Science.
Details of Position
- The candidate must have experience developing Win 10 desktop applications and windows server applications using C#
- in Visual Studio. He/She should have firsthand experience with C#, TFS, T-SQL, Entity Framework, Linq to SQL and Link to Objects.
- He/She must have experience developing back end software components and well as developing front end GUIs using WinForms.
- The candidate’s .NET C# Programming skills must include experience with:
- Advanced System Level Programming (Threading, Network, Performance), Self-Hosted Web Services Development, Security
- Minded Development (Crypto, TLS, Key Managers), Extensible Frameworks (MEH, Inject, React, OWIN), Monitoring Frameworks
- (Performance Counters, Event Trace).
- Most importantly we are looking for a C# developer who has hands on experience developing WinForm desktop applications.
- The candidate must have strong in person oral and over the phone communication skills as well as strong written communication skills.
- The must be able to analyze existing code to understand data flow, execution rules, business logic and be able to find and fix reported bugs.
- They must possess the ability to thoroughly test their own work and report results.
- SQL Programming - Advanced
- C# .NET - Expert
- .NET Environment - Advanced
- Client Server Architecture - Intermediate
- Windows Operating System - Intermediate
- .NET Windows Forms Programming - Advanced