Technical Liaison II (Customer Success)
US - CA - Torrance
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
The Customer Success Liaison owns the relationship with customers subscribing to Stefanini’s TotalCare managed services. They will work directly with TotalCare customers throughout their lifecycle as their primary interface to Stefanini. Responsible for being an internal liaison to ensure customer issues are being addressed with urgency and accuracy, as well as finding ways to be proactive to serve customers. A major component of the role will be receiving requests from customers, understanding them and ensuring they are properly defined as business requirements that can be implemented by the technical teams.
Stefanini has a pending TotalCare engagement that requires a dedicated, onsite Customer Success Liaison (CSL) for a large, complex customer. The CSL is the primary point of contact for the customer and provides a key role in driving success within the TotalCareTM engagement. The dedicated CSL will work onsite at customer offices in Torrance, CA, and will be assigned exclusively to one customer.
Strong partnership of the CSL with seamless integration into customer’s IT Service Management Team is critical to success. The CSL will work US Pacific business hours. Customer will provide connectivity for the CSL to customer’s VDI and MS Teams environment to maximize the collaboration and integration with the IT Service Management Team.
- Identify and communicate customer needs, requests, and operational requirements
- Ensuring support to meet business requirements
- Partnering with customer and ServiceNow support teams to understand and prioritize system needs, and facilitate the proposal of appropriate solutions
- Provide a link between technical and business views of the tool and system by ensuring that technical solutions being proposed, developed or implemented will satisfy the needs of the business
- Facilitate the communication of business priorities as input to the selection of stories to be included in sprints and releases
- Coordinate scheduling of quarterly mandatory patching of customer’s ServiceNow environments
- Facilitate the joint planning of the annual upgrade of customer’s ServiceNow environment
- The CSL will organize and host a weekly status meeting with customer’s IT Service Management Team to ensure all aspects of TotalCareTM are functioning as desired.
- Build rapport with assigned customer personnel – represent them within the business and work with internal delivery teams, sales and presales organizations.
- Partner with customer to understand their internal priorities and ensure that work is delivered in accordance with their priorities.
- Act as the link between the technical and the business views of the platform by ensuring that the technical solutions being proposed, developed or implemented will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate urgency and escalate issues when needed.
- Deliver consistently for customers and meet deadlines.
- Work well with other departments – help to drive a positive experience for customers through relationships.
- Manage contact with customer - verbal and written communication in a professional manner tailored to individual customers/roles.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through proactive communication and ownership of issues.
- Liaise with Practice leadership to communicate customer feedback.
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years in a customer support role or other customer facing role
- 3+ years ServiceNow experience
- Understanding of ITSM, ITBM and/or ITOM processes and tools
- Experience working closely with SME’s, project managers, and process owners to collect business requirements
- Experience working with teams using Agile/Scrum methods
- Experience working with offshore resources and teams
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, client-facing
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple cases/issues – perform effectively under pressure
- Strong listening skills
- Experience with formal presentations to customers
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and reliably
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on customer need
- Ability to collaborate in a non-confrontational manner
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Ability to adhere to process all the while providing active input to improving processes
- Technically savvy with an ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts
- ITIL Foundations certified is a plus
- ServiceNow certifications a plus
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY