Technical Liaison I
US - MI - Southfield
The Technical Liaison owns the relationship with customers subscribing to Stefanini’s TotalCare managed services. They will work directly with TotalCare customers throughout their lifecycle as their primary interface to Stefanini. Responsible for being an internal liaison to ensure customer issues are being addressed with urgency and accuracy, as well are finding ways to be proactive to serve customers. A major component of the role will be receiving requests from customers, understanding them and ensuring they are properly defined as business requirements that can be implemented by the technical teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build rapport with assigned customers – represent them within the business and work with internal delivery teams, sales and presales organizations.
- Lead an account base – multi task within a work day to support multiple customers
- Partner with customer to understand their internal priorities and ensure that work is delivered in accordance with their priorities.
- Act as the link between the technical and the business views of the platform by ensuring that the technical solutions being proposed, developed or implemented will satisfy the needs of the business.
- Demonstrate urgency and escalate issues when needed.
- Deliver consistently for customers and meet deadlines.
- Work well with other departments – help to drive a positive experience for customers through relationships.
- Manage contact with customers - verbal and written communication in a professional manner tailored to individual customers/roles.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through proactive communication and ownership of issues.
- Liaise with Practice leadership to communicate customer feedback.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 2+ years in a customer service role or other customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, client-facing
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize multiple cases/issues – perform effectively under pressure
- Strong listening skills
- Experience with formal presentations to customers
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and reliably
- Ability to work flexible schedule based on customer need
- Ability to collaborate in a non-confrontational manner
- Enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Ability to adhere to process all the while providing active input to improving processes
Technically savvy with an ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts
Service Management business experience a plus
- ITIL Foundations certified is a plus
- ServiceNow, CA or cloud platform experience a plus