Team Leader (Service Desk)
US - MI - Southfield
We are looking for Team Leaders who have managed Service Desk operations using SLAs and KPIs to measure success!
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Create a cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Insure SLAs and KPIs of team are consistently met
- Coach and counsel of direct reports including providing feedback including positive recognition, conduct performance evaluations, training, mentoring and handling discipline issues
- Write employee performance evaluations, deliver annual merit reviews, update employee journals daily, and performing other administrative tasks as assigned
- Perform root cause analysis and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies
- Ensure direct reports meet their goals and follow departmental processes
- Responsible for day to day operations of Service Desk
- Create cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Queue monitoring / management – ensure workload is balanced
- Adhere to Project Quality Process
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager for long term account strategies
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of management experience including coaching, training, mentoring interviewing, hiring and terminations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a big-thinker, able to think strategically and ready to be and feel a part of the big picture
- Be flexible & adaptable in your understanding of client needs and goals to achieve successful outcomes
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.