The Team Leader II manages a team of Deskside Technicians who provide deskside support to end users at our client's locations throughout the United States and Canada. The Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day management of the client engagement team as well as working with the Client Services Management team in developing long term strategies and meeting client provided goals. .
The primary hours will be Monday to Friday8:00am EST to 5:00pm EST. during normal business hours, however the TL may need to be available for after hour’s calls and weekends, on occasion.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Day to day management for the delivery of contracted service desk and desktop (field services) services
- Act as the “face of the account” and interact with the client on a daily basis given our co-location model with the client
- The day to day management of deployment and desktop technicians;
- Managing PC refresh project
- Working with the Project and Senior Management team for long term strategies, assisting in identifying new service opportunities and achieving Service Level Agreements (SLAs) set forth by client;
- Coaching and counseling of direct reports including providing feedback, positive recognition, conducting performance evaluations, training, mentoring and handling discipline issues;
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned;
- Interacting with the client on a regular basis;
- Ensuring direct reports meet their goals and follow departmental and client processes;
- Working with Human Resources in hiring qualified candidates;
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management;
- Quality monitoring;
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three or more years of recent management experience including coaching, training, mentoring, interviewing, hiring and terminations;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Prior experience in managing client relations;
- Project management experience;
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office;
- Effective time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Company conscious and customer oriented;
- Understanding of root analysis methods;
- Experience with change management processes.
- Automotive/manufacturing experience a plus
Stefanini is a drug free workplace. We reserve the right to require drug and alcohol testing as a condition for employment.
All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws