Team Leader II
US - MI - Detroit
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Oversees the activities of an internal call center that provides operational/business process support to internal and external customers for company products and services. Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager. Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position.
- Typically manages small or tier I service desk teams
- Coaching, counseling, providing feedback, handling disciplinary issues and providing positive recognition
- Ensuring each Technician meets his or her required goals including intraday schedule adherence, attendance, call center metrics, policy/handbook adherence, conduct and performance
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities for helpdesk efficiencies
- Working with the Recruiting Department in hiring qualified candidates
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Quality monitoring
- May provide workforce management
- Special project work may be assigned as needed
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention tdetail
- Good organization skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require call center operations knowledge
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY