Team Leader I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
May require additional project-specific training
- Typically manages small or tier I service desk teams
- Coaching, counseling, providing feedback, handling disciplinary issues and providing positive recognition
- Ensuring each Technician meets his or her required goals including intraday schedule adherence, attendance, call center metrics, policy/handbook adherence, conduct and performance
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities for helpdesk efficiencies
- Working with the Recruiting Department in hiring qualified candidates
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Quality monitoring
- May provide workforce management
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention tdetail
- Good organization skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require call center operations knowledge
Special project work may be assigned as needed
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.