Team Leader I
US - IL - Naperville
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Manages the activities and personnel associated with providing Desk Side Support (DSS) services by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems with desktop, laptop, and networked systems. Ensures that all phases of desktop support, including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the DSS team. coordinates work activities with other supervisors. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
- Often acts as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the DSS service
- Responsible for Service Level attainment and other contractual deliverables for DSS
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of DSS services
- Reporting manager to the DSS technicians
- Responsible for DSS hiring, coaching, counseling, feedback, disciplinary issues and positive recognition
- Ensures each DSS technician meets his or her required goals including schedule adherence, attendance, policy adherence, conduct and performance
- Writes employee performance evaluations, delivers merits, and performs other administrative tasks
- Implements, monitors, and adheres to Best Practices
- Manages to scope of work and change of scopes
- Assists with innovation and transformation for DSS
- Performs root cause analysis and drives opportunities for improvement
- Investigates and responds to escalations
- Assists with Quality initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY