Team Leader I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Typically manages small or tier I service desk teams
- Coaching, counseling, providing feedback, handling disciplinary issues and providing positive recognition
- Ensuring each Technician meets his or her required goals including intraday schedule adherence, attendance, call center metrics, policy/handbook adherence, conduct and performance
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities for helpdesk efficiencies
- Working with the Recruiting Department in hiring qualified candidates
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Quality monitoring
- May provide workforce management
- Special project work may be assigned as needed
What do you need to succeed?
- University degree or equivalent required
- At least three (3) years’ relevant management experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require call center operations knowledge
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself!
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.