Team Leader I
US - OR - Beaverton
Team Leader I of Deskside Services for Growing & Dynamic IT Service Provider
Stefanini is in need of a Team Leader I with an entrepreneurial mindset.
To be our next Team leader I, you must:
- Be a big-thinker, able to think strategically and ready to be and feel a part the big picture.
- Be flexible & adaptable in your understanding of client needs and goals to achieve successful outcomes.
- Possess the agility and responsiveness to our internal and external customers.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment, sharing ideas and listening to different ones as a contributor to the success of a common, sometimes global goal.
- Have relationship building skills, rooted in integrity and communication in order to develop trust.
The Team Leader II will manage a team of technicians that have schedules ranging all shifts. This team provides on-site desk side assistance to end users on a SPOC project at various locations throughout the U.S. at our Fortune 100 client locations. The Team Leader will be responsible for the day to day management of the team as well as working with the Client Services Management team in developing long term strategies and meeting client provided goals. The primary hours will be Monday-Friday during first shift; however the Team Leader may need to be available for after-hours calls as well as interacting with team members during second and third shift hours on occasion.
Primary responsibilities include:
- The day to day management of technicians
- Working with the Project and Senior Management Team for long term strategies and achieving Service Level Agreements (SLAs) set forth by client
- Coaching and counseling of direct reports including providing feedback including positive recognition, conducting performance evaluations, training, mentoring and handling discipline issues
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned
- Interfacing with the client on a regular basis
- Ensuring direct reports meet their goals and follow departmental processes
- Working with Human Resources in hiring qualified candidates
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Quality monitoring
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of Deskside management experience including coaching, training, mentoring, interviewing, hiring, performance reviews and action plans, and terminations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in managing client relations
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of and experience with MS Office
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Company conscious and customer oriented
- Understanding of root cause analysis methods
- Experience with change management processes
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.