Team Leader I
US - TX - Plano
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Manages the activities and personnel associated with providing all onsite support services by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems with desktop, laptop, and networked systems.
Ensures that all phases of contacted onsite support, including installations, upgrades, software, hardware, operating systems, and operating system configuration issues, are properly coordinated, monitored, tracked, and resolved.
Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of the onsite support team. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from Stefanini manager.
Performs desktop/mobile device maintenance, installations, upgrades, hardware/software break-fix, and moves. Also provides Server and Network Gear support and maintenance, and Smart Hands for Infrastructure Team.
Developed knowledge and skills through formal training and considerable work experience. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from the accepted practice.
- Acts as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all onsite support services
- Responsible for Service Level attainment and contractual deliverables for onsite support
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of onsite support services
- Provide performance reporting and conduct weekly and monthly status update meetings related to the program
- Reporting manager to the onsite support resources
- Responsible for onsite support hiring, coaching, counseling, feedback, disciplinary issues, and positive recognition
- Ensures each of the onsite support personnel meet his or her required goals including schedule adherence, attendance, policy adherence, conduct, and performance
- Writes employee performance evaluations, delivers merits, and performs other administrative tasks
- Coordinate ongoing training and identify training requirements
- Provides new technology advisory service, testing, integration, and collaboration
- Provides Problem response and resolution
- Assists with innovation and transformation of the onsite support services
- Implements, monitors, and adheres to Best Practices
- Drives root cause analysis and opportunities for improvement
- Investigates and responds to escalations
- Assists with Quality initiatives
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Acts as a technical resource to the Stefanini onsite support staff
- Provides break/fix support for IT equipment in corporate environment
- Supports macOS, iOS, Android, Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Support computers, mobile devices, printers, scanners, wireless, VPN, etc.
- IMAC/D Support – IT equipment Install/Move/Add/Change/Disposal
- Conference room technology support
- Provides Smart Hands support with networking, server, telecommunications, and other technologies
- Provides preventative maintenance/health checks
- Maintains system configurations and all relevant documentation
- Tracks and resolves incidents and requests through the client's ticketing tool
- Utilize asset management tools
- Ability to work after-hours or on-call as needed
- Provide exceptional support to all levels of employees
- Various other tasks associated with onsite support services
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY