Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter
US - MI - Southfield
Talent Acquisition Specialist for Growing & Dynamic IT Service Provider! This is an internal / corporate position!
Ladies and Gentlemen, Stefanini is in need of a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter to be one of our talent matchmakers!
Sure, you know recruiting and think it is exciting to match the best candidates to the requisitions you are working on. But would you be willing to slay dragons and leap tall buildings in a single bound to keep our pipeline at its maximum capacity? We’re looking for a real Talent Acquisition crusader to fill this position, and we’ll accept no substitutes.
If you’ve got the courage, valor and excitement to be the greatest warrior in all the land, send us your resume, post haste.
To be our totally amazing Talent Acquisition Specialist, you must:
• Have a passion for recruiting.
• Have great negotiation and engagement skills.
• Have a good sense of humor and urgency.
• Have a desire to work with a bunch of clever and demanding hiring managers.
• Find yourself daydreaming about ways to improve yours (and ours) sourcing capabilities.
• Catch yourself using acronyms like ATS, LI, CB in everyday conversations.
• Be able to build a pipeline for key positions for on demand needs.
You will be a critical member of our North American (Corporate Recruiting) team working to match the most talented professionals to our career opportunities. You will be instrumental working with the organization as a whole and being a part of a very collaborative environment.
This job involves the following responsibilities:
• Delineate and implement Recruiting and pipeline generation strategies.
• Full life cycle recruitment.
• Manage the offer and negotiation process with both clients and candidates to meet and achieve business objectives.
• Source for passive candidates, and engage them.
What you should bring to us:
• 1+ year of talent acquisition experience in the IT industry with a focus on corporate / managed services positions, such as Project Management, Service Delivery (including management, helpdesk and deskside technicians), etc.
• Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
• Experience and a strong desire to recruit and manage the full-cycle recruiting process for different levels of candidates/roles.
• Knowledge of the current local and national job market.
• Strong organizational and strategic thinking skills, and ability to resolve conflicts/issues using sound business judgment.
If this sounds great to you, please submit your application. We would love to hear from you!
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.