Talent Acquisition Specialist / Recruiter
US - MI - Southfield
Talent Acquisition Specialist for Growing & Dynamic IT Service Provider! This is an internal / corporate position!
Ladies and Gentlemen, Stefanini is in need of a passionate Talent Acquisition Specialist to be one of our talent matchmakers!
Sure, you know recruiting and think it is exciting to match the best candidates to the requisitions you are working on. But would you be willing to slay dragons and leap tall buildings in a single bound to keep our pipeline at its maximum capacity? We’re looking for a real Talent Acquisition crusader to fill this position, and we’ll accept no substitutes.
If you’ve got the courage, valor and excitement to be the greatest warrior in all the land, send us your resume, post haste.
To be our totally amazing Talent Acquisition Specialist, you must:
• Have a passion for recruiting.
• Have great negotiation and engagement skills.
• Have a good sense of humor and urgency.
• Have a desire to work with a bunch of clever and demanding hiring managers.
• Find yourself daydreaming about ways to improve yours (and ours) sourcing capabilities.
• Catch yourself using acronyms like ATS, LI, CB in everyday conversations.
• Be able to build a pipeline for key positions for on demand needs.
You will be a critical member of our North American (Corporate Recruiting) team working to match the most talented professionals to our opportunities. You will be instrumental working with the organization as a whole and being part of a very collaborative environment.
This job involves the following responsibilities:
• Delineate and implement Recruiting and pipeline generation strategies.
• Full life cycle recruitment.
• Manage the offer and negotiation process with both clients and candidates to meet and achieve business objectives.
• Source for passive candidates, and engage them.
What you should bring to us:
• 1+ year of talent acquisition experience in the IT industry with a focus on corporate positions, such as Project Management, Service Delivery (including management), etc.
• Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
• Experience recruiting and managing the full-cycle recruiting process for senior level candidates/roles.
• Knowledge of the current local and national job market.
• Strong organizational and strategic thinking skills, and ability to resolve conflicts/issues using sound business judgment.
• A strong desire to recruit for all levels of positions, including Directors and Vice Presidents, and be passionate about doing it!
If this sounds great to you, please submit your application. We want to hear from you!