Systems Engineer I
US - MN - Minneapolis
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Manage Jamf Pro System Center Suite
- Support and overall SME of Apple products and services
- Planning and engineering of the company's systems infrastructure
- Implementation and design of hardware and software
- Monitor the performance of systems
- Train and mentor less-experienced team members
- Develop and execute on enterprise workstation imaging / deployment methodology
- Develop and execute on plan for increasing overall desktop platform optimization and standardization
- Ensure correct installation, configuration, use and maintenance of the Jamf Pro Suite
- Create and manage application deployment objects for new and existing software
- Establish and maintain self-provisioning pool of applications
- Manage deployment of all patches, critical updates and service packs on a timely basis
- Maintain ongoing communications with support teams regarding application issue resolution and general workstation management support
- Work with key platform vendors for support to resolve issues as well as platform strategy development
- Participate in weekly Operations meetings
- Coordinate applications release with Software Solutions and QA teams and business owners
- Coordinate release of patches/critical updates and service packs
- Provide technical assistance to support groups as needed
- Monitor helpdesk queue to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner or to SLA
- Monitor Jamf Pro health and mitigate identified problems
- Provide mentoring, guidance and professional development support to others on staff when needed
- Work on special projects as needed
- Provide back-up infrastructure support as needed
What do you need to succeed?
Skills, Licenses, Knowledge, Education and Training Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience leading or managing a technical team Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within appropriate field
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- Intermediate to Expert knowledge of Apple macOS and iOS Systems
- Must possess a Jamf 300 Certification or equivalent.
- Apple Certifications are preferred.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.