System Administrator I (Printer management)
US - Remote - Remote
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
* The Enterprise Print Services Engineer will own features, enhancements, documentation and maintenance of Print Servers
* He will have to coordinate between the various teams to ensure proper configuration and delivery of print jobs.
What do you need to succeed?
* Maintain, secure and update existing Print Servers in the organization.
* Perform new Windows OS based print server installations, upgrades, and migrations.
* Create and manage print queues in the Enterprise Print Environment.
* Monitor print queues and delete queues that are no longer active.
* Coordinate between the various teams to manage end to end printing.
* Troubleshoot and resolve server hardware, software, and network issues with Windows system.
* Resolve and respond to all incident and change request tickets assigned to the team.
* Provide various technical reports as requested by senior management.
Should have 2 years of work experience in:
1. Print services management.
2. Have knowledge of AD RMS/ADUC
3. Have knowledge of Active Directory services.
4. Setting up AD, printer services environment and troubleshooting related issues.
5. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, core server administration.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY