System Administrator I (IAM)
US - Remote - Remote
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
* Stepping into this Identity and Access Management (IAM) Role Engineer opportunity, you will join the Entitlement Services team.
* This position has direct, business-facing engagement responsibilities and the candidate is responsible for playing a technical role.
* The primary technical areas of responsibility include performing Role Based Access Control, User Management, Group Management, Resource Access Management through Groups, and assisting in the implementation and troubleshooting of Identity and Role Management process.
What do you need to succeed?
* Support Identity Management solution
* Development of the IAM standards and roadmap as well as the creation and maintenance of technical design and process documentation
* Facilitate IAM initiatives with the ability to work independently
* Provide guidance for IAM processes and solutions to business and IT partners
* Create and maintain documentation as it relates to IAM designs, configurations, processes, and requirements
* Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to assess near and long-term IAM needs
* Develop and maintain partnerships with product vendor to ensure that service levels are understood and met
Should have 2 years of work experience in:
1. Active Directory services.
2. AD RMS/ADUC
3. Print services management.
4. Setting up AD, printer services environment and troubleshooting related issues.
5. Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, core server administration.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY