Strategic Account Manager
US - VA - Richmond
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Staffing Multi-account ownership (MSP and Non MSP)
- Drive Top Line revenue and Growth
- Develop relationships with clients (including MSP) and hiring managers
- Partner with Director of Recruiting to define resource needs, sourcing, recruiting strategies, vendor (C2C) management, and interview techniques
- Coaching and providing leadership to, (not managing) a team of recruiters and support staff in an onshore / offshore model to service clients
- Develop strategic pricing models
- Industry/ Client Analysis (and intelligence building) - to aid team in better responding to client requirements
- Delivery client presentations/RFPs
- Job Order Management
- Input on technology budget including job board spend allocation
- Account Performance Management and Business Growth Management
- Customer Service Management: Overall Client, Consultant and Team Satisfaction
- Process Management & Improvement
- Responsible to deliver end to end Resourcing & Staffing Solutions for Clients
- Responsible to ensure that solution is in sync with the client expectations.
- Strong technical and business functional acumen in understanding of job Specifications in business domain like IT, Functional, Professional etc.
- Grow topline revenue
- Analyze, design, and develop plans to improve scorecards on assigned book of business
- Harvest relationships and open new opportunities
- Create, implement & execute an account plan to aggressively drive sales efforts and revenue results
- Lead by example, be in the weeds, and be willing to insert yourself into the recruitment and delivery process at all levels
- Be a SME on the Stefanini ATS and utilize the ATS on daily basis
- Manage entire workflow on designated accounts
- When you are not hitting targets, lead, and propose new ideas and drive change
What do you need to succeed?
- 7+ years of experience with progressive responsibilities in a sales, account management or managerial position - ideally a blended background in staffing (preferably IT Staffing)
- Strong grasps of the MSP delivery model
- Prior experience working with off shore recruitment teams
- Strong client relationships
- Willing to get in the weeds, become expert on the ATS, and utilize data to drive the business
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, highly polished and professional atmosphere.
- Proven negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers.
- Candidates must feel comfortable working at the C-Suite level.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY