Sr Web Technical Administrator
US - MD - Timonium
- Sr Web Technical Administrator in Timonium, MD
- 12 month contract
Explanation for Position
- The client's Internet Systems Team provides technical infrastructure support for the client's application development and QA teams, as well as deployment and support of customer applications in the client's production environment.
Details of Position
- Support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines to Linux servers running Weblogic/Tomcat
- Application server and Apache Web server.
- Performs troubleshooting of application systems and resolves issues.
- Performs 24x7 support via remote access and mobile phone.
- Linux system administration, Apache administration including SSL, Intermediate Weblogic (preferred), Tomcat, or any J2EE application server administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- TCP/IP skills, research skills, leadership skills. DevOps Experience, Automation, Build Engineering and Configuration Management.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ansible Skills.
- Critical thinking skills are a must.
- Internet Development Architecture & Design - Intermediate