Sr. Programmer Analyst
US - KY - Louisville
- Sr. Programmer Analyst in Louisville, KY
- 6 month contract
Explanation for Position
- This Senior Application Developer position will predominantly be a Sr Application Developer that will support GNPS (Global Network Planning System) Tech Debt Reduction initiative and WorldPort Non-Automation and Planning systems group.
Details of Position
- The Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities.
- He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
- This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- Must possess strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be self-motivated. Needs to have experience estimating work and communicating the detail in support of that estimate.
- Good interpersonal skills and must work well within a team environment.
- Must be a highly motivated individual that strives to stay current in technology, adhere to standards, and focus on strategic direction for the organization.
- Agile Development - Intermediate
- Angular 2 - Advanced
- Technical Analysis - Advanced
- .NET - Advanced
- Java Programming - Advanced
- Oracle - Intermediate
- SQL Programming - Intermediate