Sr. Helpdesk Technician
US - IA - Davenport
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or websites
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Respond to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Handle advanced technical issues such as call escalations and other issues that require a higher degree of knowledge to resolve
- Ensure systems are configured properly
- Act as a resource for more complex end-user issues
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to entering data into the database timely and accurately
- Handle multiple clients, as required
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience as a Help Desk Technician or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Smart Phone operations (Android/iPhone) and Cell services
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Takes ownership of tasks and focuses on First Tier Resolution.
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Mac Experience a Plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our Davenport, IA office at 1010 E Kimberly Rd.
Please submit your resume to: Carla McGrew at firstname.lastname@example.org