Sr. Deskside Technician
US - GA - Marietta
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Deployment of computers, peripherals, monitors, smartphones/IPhones, and VOIP phones
- Migration of user data
- End user orientation and troubleshooting
- Preventive checks on A/V (audio video) equipment
- Administrative tasks
- Disposal of old equipment
- Platinum Service Level Provided
What do you need to succeed?
High school diploma or equivalent required. Typically requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- Experience imaging and configuring PCs
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of setting up and configuring VOIP
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting computers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong background in Windows Operating Systems with emphasis on Windows 7
- Basic MS Office knowledge
- A valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to walk, bend, and lift equipment up to 50 pounds, and engage in labor related duties of connecting computer equipment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of Client Site in Marietta Georgia.
Please submit your resume to: Carla McGrew at email@example.com