Sr. Deskside Technician - Photo Studio
US - CA - Los Angeles
Who we are:
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
In this position you will focus on solving customer IT issues and requests by supporting laptops, desktops, mobile devices, printers and AV equipment. You will also be responsible for equipment moves, smart hands support, event support, VIP where you will also be dispatched throughout the office and multiple sites to assist users at their desks, offices, conference rooms, etc. Experience in all areas of Apple Devices is critical. You will also be required to be part of an on-call rotation for after-hours support of VIP’s.
- Supporting IT equipment in large corporate environment
- IMAC Support – IT equipment Install/Move/Add/Change
- Track and resolve customer incidents and requests through the ServiceNow ticketing tool
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues for Mac and Windows devices
- Restoration and migration of user data
- Shipping, receiving and disposal of IT equipment
- Smart Hands support to assist other support groups such as networking, server and telecommunication teams
- Printer and peripheral device support
- Mobile device support (specifically iPhones)
- Inventory management of IT assets including asset auditing
- Video Conference room equipment support and meeting support
- Execute and follow appropriate KB articles
- Special event support including potential after-hours support requirements
- VIP support
What do you need to succeed?
- MAC hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience, some Windows PC required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to do in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
- Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in an on-call rotation
- Strong customer service experience in a corporate environment
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload
- Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform Physical duties of connecting computer equipment
- Experience supporting both MAC & Windows OS, Microsoft Office, smart phones, AV/VC equipment, printers and the following PC hardware manufactures: Apple, Lenovo, Dell, HP.
- High level of professionalism and strong personal interaction skills
- High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements
- Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential
- Ability to communicate and interact with both technical and non-technical customers
- Good technical writing skills and a willingness to document all work performed
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Willingness and skills necessary to determine the solution & root cause of issue
- High School Diploma (required)
- Associate Degree or at least some college courses in related field (preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a related field
- ACSP: Apple Certified Support Professional or ACDT: Apple Certified Desktop Technician
- Comp TIA A+
- MCDST – Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- MCSA – Windows 10
What you’ll get:
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different:
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making!
Take a look for yourself!
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Please submit your resume to Megan Froschheiser at Megan.Froschheiser@stefanini.com