US - FL - Tampa
- Solution Architect in Tampa, FL
- 12 month contract
- Responsible for creating quality software applications.
- Understands and documents global, regional, and local business processes for a specific business area (e.g., finance, supply chain).
- Knowledgable of, configures and/or develops systems to support initial implementations and subsequent process optimization efforts.
- Works with IT team members to maintain solutions and ensure systems meet the needs of the global organization in terms of functionality and quality.
- Provides support to business associates on systems use as needed.
- Has a thorough understanding of the database schemas used by our Clients systems, the relationships between systems, and underlying data flows.
- Must have experience with Oracle.
- Proficiency with Oracle eBusiness Suite open interfaces, API’s, Oracle SQL, and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Excellent understanding of technologies available to support a given business area with emphasis on Oracle technologies.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Hands on experience in producing 'proven' technical designs with respect to an application infrastructure:
- Designed 'end to end' solution for with respect to technologies listed below
- Versed in determining specific requirements for system specifications, deployment processes, high availability, and/or disaster recovery according to current standards and practices
- Produced Network documentation, diagrams, data flows
- Communicate effectively in collaboration with other project resources, vendors, & teams
- Contribute creative, forward-thinking suggestions
- Manage approximately 3-4 projects simultaneously
- Microsoft Technologies & Concepts:
- Windows Server Operating System Administrator (2012 and higher)
- .NET Frameworks
- IIS - Internet Information Server
- Azure Cloud solutions, integrations, & concepts (or other cloud service provider)
- MSFT SQL Server (2012 and higher)
- Windows powershell or any other scripting languages
- Linux System Technologies (Linux / Unix)
- Linux Operating System Admin - CentOS, Ubuntu, Redhat