US - FL - Tampa
- Software Developer in Tampa, FL
- 6 month contract
- Will be responsible for enhancing enterprise search capabilities which include enhancing and upgrading the technical stack.
- Improving search relevancy and adding additional search sources.
- Responsible for applying analytical skills to determine and document accurate business requirements and present these requirements in a manner that is concise, measurable and flexible enough to meet project and stakeholder needs.
- Understand the requirements from the business perspective and translate them into the appropriate System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverable.
- Can be an individual contributor on multiple small projects or lead a team for a large project/workstream.
Knowledge with the SDLC activities expected to develop custom developed and packaged applications with exposure to:
- Business Process Modeling and/or Re-engineering (preferred)
- Business Use Case Development
- Business Rules Development
- Use Case Driven Requirement Methods
- RUP (preferred)
- Enterprise Application Portfolio Strategy/Development Familiarity with at least one of the following tools:
- Rational Requisite Pro / Requisite Web
- Rational Software Modeler (or prior experience with Rational Rose)
- MS Office Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline