Software Asset Management Analyst Sr.
US - Remote - Remote
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia. This position reports to the Asset Management client delivery team which delivers outstanding services to our customers.
What will you do?
- Administrative duties within hardware asset and license management function
- Maintain records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization's hardware and software
- Minimize organizational cost through product standardization and tracking
- Track quality throughout the product lifetime
- Follow instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Regularly works on tasks that are varied and complex
- Applies full range of specialized skills and job knowledge
- Frequently adapts procedures, techniques, tools, materials, and/or equipment to meet specialized needs
- May serve as lead
- Performs broad and/or focused assignments under general supervision
- Originality and ingenuity are often required to help establish procedures in functional area
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks
What do you need to succeed?
- 7+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Background in Software License management
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY