ServiceNow Architect II
US - MA - Waltham
- ServiceNow Architect II in Waltham, MA
- 5 month contract
- Design accountability for the client’s ServiceNow strategic platform
- Lead the ServiceNow solution architecture design and enhancement activities across Enterprise ServiceNow programme of work, ensuring the technical integrity of any ServiceNow projects
- Team of both internal and external developers in the delivery and support of ServiceNow Platform and its enhancements, ensuring that appropriate standards are adhered to
- Assures technical integrity of proposed solutions by ensuring that co-ordination, NG governance and change control are applied to technical specifications and to the technical infrastructure. Advises on the impact of design options to related programmes and on the process for assessing such impact.
- Accountable for operational performance of support and development partners ensuring they meet their contractual obligations and relevant Service Levels
- Co-ordinates design and development activity within a programme, acting as custodian of plans and policy for the platform.
- Drives cost transparency in the development and maintenance of servicenow enhancements and ensures value tracking.
- Takes an active role in the development of other staff through mentoring of more junior SA resources.
- As the client design lead, stays current on ServiceNow products, architecture and applicable integrated technologies
- Maintain and develop positive working relationships with IT ecosystem suppliers in order to foster a collaborative environment.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How
- Demonstrable track record in delivery of solution architecture for ServiceNow platform and related programmes of work.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
- To have a recognized expertise in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data, Technology
- Relevant experience
- Qualifications could come from a variety of sources, e.g. a degree in computing, science or mathematics, ISEB, British Computing Society or certification from commercial organisations such as ServiceNow Microsoft, Oracle etc relevant to solution architecture.
- Certified in ServiceNow Foundations/ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences.
- Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a small specialist technical team
- Proven ability to determine scope and estimate work effort of development activities.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies and industry good practice for architecture within and related to ServiceNow platform
- Possess the highest level of integrity and confidentiality regarding company confidential information
- Certified in Application Creation in ServiceNow
- Trained in ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
- Trained in Scripting in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), cloud computing services and systems integration
- TOGAF 9, Archimate, Zachman
- Knowledge of Integration Architectures, Data Architecture, Overall Solution Architecture and Process/Business Architecture