Service Desk Implementation Specialist I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Responsible for leading requirements gathering sessions including communication of best business processes, or process designs for client’s purchased or outsourced technology and business process solutions. Works directly with client to manage, map and transfer data, create process documentation, and train or coordinate training for client users. Tests and troubleshoots functionality of installed systems; identifies and documents potential service delivery issues to be escalated to service delivery leaders for resolution. Provides feedback based on client experiences to product and professional services teams process improvements. Occasional travel to the client site will be required. Recognized as an expert within the organization, both within and beyond own function. Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Contributes to the development of functional strategy. Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Data Harvesting/ Solutions Design Workbook
- Participate in Data Harvesting Sessions with client on-site and/or remotely
- Participate in Solution Design Workbook documentation and internal and client reviews
- Create and execute training plan
- Create/Revise training documents
- Conduct Agent Training
- Map, write, review, reformat client knowledge articles according to best practice
- Participate in tool testing
- Validate credentials and tool access for Delivery team
- Create Agents test call scenarios
- Test Hardware
- Provide feedback through Post Launch survey
- Schedule travel and travel as required
- Work with Service Delivery areas when assigned while learning and while adding value
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree required, Master's or graduate certifications preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience
- Experience as a Service Desk Technician, Field Services Technician, Quality Analyst, Knowledge Specialist Team Lead
- Preferably- Past experience as a Trainer (within Stefanini preferably)
- Strong writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Stefanini Training Certification (2-3 days)
- Stefanini Knowledge Center Support (KCS) Best Practice training
- Organizational skills
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.