Service Delivery Manager
US - CA - Foster City
Candidate will be responsible for the overall delivery of the program pertaining to the Scope of Work. The candidate will also ensure we are meeting all contractual requirements while constantly improving the programs quality and productivity.
- Excellent communication skills
- Assist Business Unit Leaders in Maintaining, renewing and growing the business with the customer
- Meet the customer’s expectations in terms of quality, SLA achievements, client satisfaction and innovation
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of services for several customers. Services may include service desk and desktop support services. Vendor Management, ITIL certs and CA SD experience are a plus.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with various internal entities to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc.)
- Key Metrics: Client Satisfaction, SLA achievement, Employee Satisfaction, productivity target achievement
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; ideally with a minimum of 5+ years working in an IT management role or some combination of 5-10 years’ work in an IT services, operations role for an IT supplier or global IT group.
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry dynamics
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate our services to support achievement of business results
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time, organizational and project management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Experience in IT Services
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of applications
- Lean and Six Sigma certification and experience
- ITIL Foundations Certified and experience
- Managing Service Desk and Desktop Support
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Stefanini is a drug free workplace. We reserve the right to require drug and alcohol testing as a condition for employment.
All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin or ancestry, age, handicap or disability, sex, marital status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.