Service Delivery Manager (Service Desk / Field Services)
US - MI - Southfield
We are looking for Service Delivery Managers who have managed Service Desk operations using SLAs and KPIs to measure success!
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Act as SPOC (Single Point of Contact) for clients and hold weekly client meetings
- Provide leadership, direction, coaching/mentoring of direct reports including those with direct reports of their own
- Manage to Scope of Work
- Collaborate with Quality, Work Force Management and Continuous Service Improvement teams to ensure contractual deliverables are met
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Create cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Attend all required meetings and conference calls
- Approve/Decline employee vacation requests within one business day
- Review budget and complete monthly billing
- Partner with Success Director on account strategies, account plans and changes to Scopes of Work
- Gather requirements of work requested outside of our scope of responsibility (Special Projects)
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or four year equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in management IT role
- Financial Management Experience
- In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time and project management skills
- ITIL Foundations experience a plus
- Strongly preferred: Experience in service desk and/or field services
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY