Service Delivery Manager II
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. Leadership style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly, while managing challenges, pressure, and people with confidence and determination. Additionally acts with self-assurance and competitive drive. Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on meeting deadlines and continuous quality. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. Some travel will be required (~10%)
- Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for client(s)
- Responsible for day to day delivery of Service Desk and field Services
- Provide leadership, direction and coach/mentor team
- Implement, monitor and adhere to Best Practices
- Implement process improvements
- Manage to Scope of Work and Change of Scopes
- Assist with new launches or new business with client (s)
- Assist with invoicing
- Delivers to Expectations
- Provides Executive Management Presentations on Services
- Participates in on-going Service Delivery Meetings
- Drive Continuous Improvement
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or four year equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience working in management IT role
- Financial Management Experience
- In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time and project management skills
- ITIL Foundations experience a plus
- Strongly preferred: Experience in retail service desk, field services
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.