Service Delivery Manager I
US - NY - New York
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
Oversees the execution and completion of technology solutions projects in the professional services arena. Manages people who lead projects supporting the company-client relationship, ensuring customer satisfaction. Provides budget analysis, labor planning, and coordination of activities between client and company personnel.
Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team. Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
- Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for client(s)
- Responsible for day today delivery of Service Desk, Security Administration, Deskside and/or Tech Staffing services
- Provide leadership, direction and coach/mentor team
- Implement, monitor and adhere to Best Practices
- Implement process improvements
- Manage to Scope of Work and Change of Scopes
- Assist with new launches or new business with client(s)
- Assist with invoicing
What do you need to succeed?
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 3 - 5 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working in management IT role or some combination of 2-3 years in IT operations
- In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time and project management skills
- ITIL Foundations experience a plus
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- Some travel will be required
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY