Service Delivery Manager I
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Assist Business Unit Leaders in Maintaining, renewing and growing the business with the customer
- Meet the customer’s expectations in terms of quality, SLA achievements, client satisfaction and innovation
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the delivery of services for several customers. Services may include service desk and desktop support services. Vendor Management, ITIL certs and CA SD experience are a plus.
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with various internal entities to create a comprehensive, well designed, sustainable set of key deliverables (including targeted research, personal coaching sessions, scripted analyst sessions, involvement with appropriate events, etc.)
- Key Metrics: Client Satisfaction, SLA achievement, Employee Satisfaction, productivity target achievement
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; ideally with a minimum of 5+ years working in an IT management role or some combination of 5-10 years’ work in an IT services, operations role for an IT supplier or global IT group.
- In-depth understanding of the IT industry dynamics
- In depth understanding of the business value of IT and the alignment of Business and IT strategies
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate our services to support achievement of business results
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time, organizational and project management skills
- Analytical Skills
- Retail Experience
- Experience in IT Services
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite of applications
- Lean and Six Sigma certification and experience
- ITIL Foundations Certified and experience
- Managing TL and Service Desk Agents
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.