Service Delivery Director (Success Director)
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Act essentially as the “CEO” of a portfolio of clients and ensure client satisfaction as well as profitability for each client in your portfolio (10-12 clients). This role has peers who perform the day-to-day manage and delivery of services and commercial (sales) peers.
- Lead the success team for each client (includes Sales/Commercial leader and a Service Delivery Manager)
- Develops, communicates and implements the account plan and strategic direction of the service delivery outcomes for a portfolio of clients. Define success and guide outcomes to align in both quality of services and profitability.
- Works with Service Delivery Director peers to ensure quality delivery of services
- Accountable to ensure SOW (Statement of Work) is understood and executed with full compliance meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Performs issue and escalation management, as required
- Supports negotiation and solution development efforts working with sales development and pre-sales
- Develops and implements strategies and plans that will impact the long-term performance and competitiveness of the organization
- Provides leadership and coach/mentoring for Service Delivery Managers working within your portfolio of accounts
- Acts as client advocate into service delivery and other Stefanini departments
- Ensures services are meeting client expectations as defined in SOW and beyond
- Interacts with counterparts within the USA, Europe, Asia, and Latin America
- Provides thought leadership and strong guidance and direction for monthly and quarterly client service reviews
- Suggests and implements innovations and continuous service improvement ideas
- Accountable for budget generation and operating profit/loss (P&L) for each account and at portfolio level
- Assist with new launches or new business with client(s)
What do you need to succeed?
· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in IT Sr. management role
· In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
· Excellent relationship skills and conflict management techniques
· Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
· Collaboration and team leadership abilities
· Effective time and project management skills
· ITIL Foundations experience a plus (for ITO Service Delivery)
· Some US & International travel (10-15% normal) will be required
- Energetic and willing to get things done
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.