Service Delivery Director (Service Desk)
US - MI - Southfield
Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Develops, communicates and implements the strategic direction for service delivery operations (primarily focused on activities or accounts based out of our North America-based delivery centers)
- Works with client portfolio Success Director peers to ensure success criteria is understood and put into action for each client
- Accountable for overall delivery of all services (with focus on IT Service Desk, BPO Service Desk, Identity and Access Administration)
- Accountable to ensure SOW (Statement of Work) execution and compliance
- Participates as needed in sales pursuits efforts as a delivery subject matter expert
- Works with Transition Management and Project Management Office to setup new Service Desk operations
- Develops and implements strategies and plans that will impact the long-term performance and competitiveness of the delivery organization (focused on Service Desk operations)
- Provides leadership, direction and coach/mentor for multiple Service Delivery Managers
- Coordinates site-wide endeavors, process and policies for our North America delivery centers; including facilities planning, service outage/major incident management, inclement weather planning, root cause analysis client communication (as examples)
- Ensures Service Levels are met/exceeded for each client, Develop and track performance improvement KPIs and Dashboards
- Be an advocate for change and promote an entrepreneurial culture
- Interacts with counterparts within the USA, Europe, Asia, and Latin America
- Participates and provides strong guidance and direction for monthly and quarterly client service reviews
- Suggests and implements innovations and continuous service improvement initiatives
- Co-develops budgets with Success Directors along with responsibility to operate within agreed budget for each service
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in IT Sr. management (operational) role
- In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship skills
- Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
- Collaboration and team leadership abilities
- Effective time and project management skills
- ITIL Foundations experience a plus
- Some travel, as required, but limited
- Energetic and gets things done
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is based out of our North America / APAC Corporate office at 27100 W 11 Mile Road, Southfield, MI 48034.